Flower delivery in Singapore is a business that one should take full advantage of, for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and for lesser known events such as baby showers. Florist are knowledgeable in their trade and are quite apt in helping out customer’s pick out the right flower arrangement for all occasions. Here are 5 flower arrangements best suited for a baby shower:
- Even grocery store florist Singapore roses can add a shine if they are arranged in various holders. Cut off the stems according to the holder’s length, pour some water in to keep the flowers fresh and arrange the roses in set. Go for a variety of colors, arrange by picking out a base color and adding another to keep the look vibrant. For holders one can use almost anything in the house from short glass candleholders, vintage/new tea tins that have cute prints or lettering on them to champagne glasses or paint tins
- If it’s a boy, blue is the color most would want in flowers. This is not a strict rule but it is generally followed. An idea to pursue is ordering from an online florist for a hand bouquet of long stem blue daises.
- If it’s a girl, pink is the most popular choice of color. But again don’t limit yourself. Go for a baby gift hamper delivery coupled with flowers. Pink roses are obvious choices but big beautiful pink lilies are also a great add on.
- For a unisex theme, either because you don’t know the gender or the babies are going to fraternal twin flower delivery Singapore could be useful in picking out arrangements or flowers suited for both sexes. Vibrant colored flowers such as orange daisies or yellow roses and white hydrangeas could provide a great flower arrangement, where as a mixture of purple dwarf iris or violets and pink carnations are also a great bouquet to bring to a shower.
- For a pastel unisex theme, roses again are a popular choice. White and pastel pinks and blue roses can be picked out for a flower arrangement and can be arranged as a same day flower delivery for the theme or a hand bouquet for you takes with you.
The best tip to give out when picking a flower arrangement is to possibly make a trip to the florist in person. A one on one conversation can help the florist understand the theme or idea you are trying to achieve and is more productive than an online delivery or a phone call. Also the florist can show you samples of arrangements or arrange a few of your ideas in front of you in raw form to see if they are good fit. Something like this cannot be achieved over the phone or the net.