Every girl dreams of a perfect fairy tale wedding one day; the perfect venue, crisp decor and an amazing 5 tier wedding cake. There is a lot of hard work that goes into making this possible for one couple but never impossible.
Today, people say that they like simpler weddings but making that simple affair look glamorous is another affair! Clients go to event managers and demand over the top flower arrangements but ” just simple white flowers”, an arrangement for 200+ guests but “…a very intimate gathering.” hence, we can say that these are just mere covers in the form of words that make it sound simple but in reality very over the top.
Since wedding decor is a huge question when talking about glamorizing up a wedding arrangement, we should not forget flower arrangement which adds a calm and soothing vibe to the function. Flower delivery Singapore is very convenient for people who are planning their weddings; they are sent sample flowers to choose which ones they like.
Here is a list of different flower arrangements that will add the royal affect to your wedding.
- Floral Fountains – this does not mean that you see no water in the fountain. A floral fountain looks best on entrances or in verandas where the food is served; flowers decorated at the top shelf of the fountain and add a little more to it by adding floating candles in the fountain.
- Floral walls as a backdrop – head to toe flowers covered panels can be used as a backdrop for the stage. These will result in amazing photos taken at the wedding and will give a richer feel to the event. Florists make all installations at their workshops and deliver them at the venue before time which is why flower delivery Singapore is considered efficient.
- Cake display at the staircase – this will require a grand staircase which has a rest space in the middle. To make the cake stand out, you could place it there and have a little flower arrangement; hand bouquet like bunches and glass candles will complete the look.
- Fruit display – If you want to fill up space, a fruit basket display with flower accents will look amazing.
- Hanging gardens – It is an upside down showcase of flowers which is stuck to the roof and also sometimes hung over outdoor dinner tables.
Florist online make it very convenient for people to show them pictures of works that they have done in the past to have their clients a better idea of how good the quality of their work is. Florist Singapore has made progress by giving their clients the leverage to book appointments online. It is very important for clients to check the previous record of a florist to avoid any defaults. Mostly florists who are known and might cost you a little over budget might be at a lower risk to mess up the above mentioned flower arrangements.