Women love to receive flowers because they know what they mean. A bouquet may appear to others as one simple gift on an occasion, but for women, the flowers are more than just a gift. Women know what you are trying to say by a type of flower, and if you are sending flowers just to impress a girl, it is best that you also know what they mean. As you choose to send Flower Delivery Singapore to a special person today, the Florist Singapore suggests that you learn the romantic meaning of flowers. This will also help you find the right flowers to send on different occasion.
Red roses are known as the symbol of intimate love and affection. This is why most Valentine Flowers are arranged with red roses. Aside from roses, there are more traditional flowers that are used to symbolize romance and love. Before you purchase a flower arrangement or a hand bouquet to send as gift to someone, ask the florists in Singapore about the meaning.
- Carnation. Available in a wide variety of colors, carnations are traditionally used to show love and affection, but a yellow carnation may mean differently. Pink and white carnations may express affection, infatuation, and purity, while the red ones mean deep and intimate love.
- Tulip. Tulips also express love in red color, while yellow tulips show that you are hopelessly in love with her. You can also go multi-colored with tulips, which say how much you adore her beauty and charm.
- Orchids. Orchids are used in a wide variety of purposes, but with its natural charm, it symbolizes rare beauty, femininity, long life, and refinement.
- Lily. White lily signifies purity and virginity, while yellow lilies may mean the contrary. On the other hand, an orange lily says how much you desire a girl, which is perhaps the reason why they are rarely chosen.
- Acadia. If you cannot utter the words or express your affection to a girl, send her a bouquet of Acadia. It shows unspoken love.
There are more flowers to find in a flower shop Singapore, and if you are thinking outside the box for your gift of love, on birthdays, anniversaries, or on Valentine’s Day, ask assistance from the friendly online florist. With the right Florist Singapore, you can be romantic and say what your heart wants to tell her even without words.