Flowers are a heartwarming way to make someone in the hospital feel better. Flower delivery Singapore offers various online services that can be availed to send flowers to a hospitalized friend.
- First find out whether the hospital permits flowers or not. There are certain wards in the hospital such as intensive care that ban items from outside.
- Choose flowers for the bouquet that have the pollen embedded on the inside as compared to pollen exposed on the outside. Florist online can help choose the best available flowers. Carnations and roses are good examples of get well flowers. It is important for the pollen to be hidden to prevent allergic reactions.
- Purchase flowers that last a longer period of time. If the flowers get soggy soon they will cause hindrance and put burden on the people in the hospital as the water and flowers need to be replaced quickly. Floral foam is useful for longer water retention. A bouquet with woody stems is a good choice as these types of stems last longer.
- Keep the size of the bouquet small. The purpose of the flowers is to comfort and liven up the patient’s mood so the size of the bouquet should not be large that it becomes difficult to handle.
- Think about the vase to be used with the bouquet. Avoid using vases made of glass because they can injure and cause harm to the people around in case the glass shatters.
- Choose the colors of the flowers carefully. A bouquet of white flowers will not help lighten up the patient’s mood. It is advisable to create a bouquet with a combination of different colored flowers. Incorporate yellow into the bouquet as it appears bright and symbolizes the sun.
There is a vast array of flowers that can be used to create a blooming bouquet. Sending a bouquet to a hospitalized friend is a generous act of kindness that can help boost the patient’s morale. People often add a get well message with the flowers to enhance the bouquet. There are various companies like flower delivery Singapore that offer same day flower delivery and hamper delivery services to cater the needs of the customers.