In times of grief and mourning for the loss of a loved one, the best way to send your sincere sympathy to a friend, relatives, or co-workers is to send sympathy flowers. The Flower Delivery Singapore has a great variety of flowers that are perfect for funerals and sympathy purposes. The florist can help you choose the best funeral stand floral arrangement or a funeral bouquet. But to make funeral and sympathy flower sending right and proper, in consideration of the bereaved family, here are some do’s and don’ts that you may want to know:
- Consider the color of flowers to send. Sympathy flowers are different from occasional flowers. If you are not sure, ask the florists in Singapore for assistance.
- Make sure that your ordered flower will arrive at the time when there is no service being held to avoid making interruptions. The online florist may help you find the schedule of funeral program on the date of the delivery.
- Choose the right size of flower arrangement. Although it is good to send stand floral arrangements as you sympathize with a friend or relative, you should still consider how the flowers will be transported for the interment. Large flower arrangements may need larger vehicles in case the location of the interment is far from the funeral home. In this case, you may need to send small funeral baskets and wreaths.
- Check with the family regarding a preferred color of flowers to compliment the tribute accordingly. Some families prefer a specific color for the funeral, which is one way of giving tribute to a deceased loved one. The flower shop Singapore has a wide connection with most of the funeral homes to have this checked before you buy an arrangement.
- Don’t send the wrong types of flowers and flower arrangements. Find Professional help if you are not sure of what flowers to choose for funeral and sympathy purposes. The Flower Delivery Singapore also wants to be of good reputation as it aims to send the right message of sympathy.
- Don’t send the flowers to the residential address if that is not the place of wake for the deceased. It may convey a different message to the family, especially at this moment of grief and mourning. If you are not sure of the exact address of the funeral home, you can ask the help of the flower shop as they know almost all the locations of the funeral homes in the country.