Flowers are beautiful and they are the perfect gifts, especially for Mother’s Day. Mothers would surely feel appreciated and loved when their loved ones give them flowers for this special occasion. Visit your favorite flower delivery Singapore for the freshest and the most beautiful blooms.
Kinds of Flowers to Choose From
We already know that roses are the most common choice for Mother’s Day flower gifts. Roses come in different kinds and colors. Most florist in Singapore offer modern roses (hybrid tea, miniature, and grandiflora) and old garden rose (English rose, Bourbon rose, centifolia and Buck rose). These flower comes in enchanting colors like red, yellow, white, pink and orange.
Aside from roses, other kinds of flowers typically chosen include:
- Tulips – Standard tulips are the best option because they are inexpensive. And they come in beautiful colors ( Parrot tulips (red, purple, yellow, white or in combinations). Other types of tulips include: parrot, double bloom and fringed).
- Orchids – There are just too many types of orchids that your mind will probably hurt if you try to learn about them all. Some of the most commonly used orchids for flower arrangements include; Phalaenopsis (the most common and usually come in purplish pink), Dendrobium (favorite in Thai restaurants for table centerpieces they come in green, white, purple, yellow and pink), Slipper (pouched-shaped lips), and Boat (also called Cymbidium and comes in red, peach, brown, pink, yellow, green and combinations).
- Chrysanthemums – These are also called mums and they different types like; single blooms, quilled blooms, anemone, spider blooms, reflex blooms, incurve blooms, pompons, and decorative blooms.
- Oriental – this style puts emphasis on the lines in the arrangement.
- Western or Traditional – this style uses several flowers in the arrangement.
- Modern – this style is the no-rule arrangement and is mostly based on the preference of the designer.
To know more about the different flowers and arrangements to choose from for Mother’s day flower gifts, you may want to check out an online florist Singapore. If you have no time to go to a physical flower shop, and you want to get your flowers on time, choose a same day flower delivery service from your reliable flower delivery Singapore.