There may be thousands or millions career out there, but no one doubts running flower delivery in Singapore as one among so few career that can grant you a bright future. However, working in this industry requires you to have something more than just skills, knowledge, and experiences. The most important thing in being a florist Singapore is passion. It is completely impossible to reach success in this industry if you come without passion, even if you are the most experienced and skilled person in flower-related things.
So, what do you need to know if you want to join this industry?
Online Florist, It Starts with Questions
Let us clear things first. This article will not lead you to one definitive answer. It will only clear your mind, especially on your assets before you can become an online florist. Your ability to assess yourself is the key before you can decide whether to run flower delivery company in Singapore or not. The following questions will help you for this cause.
- Can you describe you are interested in plants and flowers?
- Working as florist requires working in an environment full of scents of different flowers. Can you withstand this environment?
- How good are you with textures and colors?
- What do you think about your creativity, especially in making unique and beautiful flower arrangements?
- How good are you in working with people?
- How good is your social relationship?
- What do you think about entrepreneurship?
- How good are you in details?
- Do you have any prior experience in flower delivery in Singapore?
Are You a Good Fit for this Industry?
Do not rush to find the answers for above questions. Take your time and find the answer you believe describe your passion and assets to become a florist Singapore. At the end, you can make a conclusion based on your answers. I strongly recommend you to waiting and learning skills you need to reach success in this industry. Learn the knowledge and master the skills. You can consider working as a part-time florist or even apprentice in a flower shop. The job may be simple, even for people like you who has been dreaming about running your own shop. However, it is not the size or salary of the job that adds value to this thing. You learn the experiences, skills, and knowledge. These are your assets to become a successful person in floristry industry.
I also recommend you to visiting other florists in your local city. Pay them a visit and learn from their experiences. Nothing remains to worry because successful florists are more than happy to share their knowledge and experiences in being florist Singapore.