Choose an invitation word that matches the shower’s theme or colors. Your invitation should represent the party.
One of the most beautiful and blessing part of life is when newborn come and complete our family. It is the sweetest occasion every couple wants to celebrate it differently. Baby shower’s wording determines the love, care, and sex of the baby; it expresses the parents; feelings of that occasion.
A baby shower is the happiest occasion for any family. People always want to celebrate that day in unique ways. Unique and memorable words leave a long-lasting impression and express your feelings too. You can write something catchy and creative for your baby shower invitations.
It could be unique and the happiest welcome of a new member.
There are lots of Baby shower invitation experts that can design and create memorable and different invitations by soft color combinations, attractive designs, and catchy words that define the welcome, joy, and excitement of the baby’s family.
Keep some important things in mind while writing baby shower invitations wordings, and choose invitation cards, colors and theme that reflects the style, the shower the family would like, and the sex of the baby. Below are a few rules of thumb to get.
Besides the traditional information, liven up the invitation with a few cute words and phrases!
Be sure to include critical factors such as the date and location, the parent’s love and surprise, along with fun add-ons such as a cute poem in an eye-catching, colorful font.
If you have any special baby shower theme in mind, read here some of our ideas for invitation wording and baby shower wishes, besides helpful etiquette tips.
Check out these incredible cutesy ideas with superb majestic words.
Baby Shower Invitation Wording Examples
Here we are going to share some incredible baby shower wordings and ideas you can use and create something unique to your lovely celebration.
“The special period is gathering near.
Let’s sprinkle our love and delight.
Accompany us for a baby shower honoring XYZ.”
Dear Andy is due
But she has no clue!
A baby shower inline
So let’s drink and dine.”
Lots of baby prayers and kisses
Who identifies for the prince or queen?
Accompany us for a baby shower to honour dearXYZz.”
“Dear Bani is ready to pop!
So make a stay
For a baby shower.”
Baby Shower Invitation Wording for a Girl
- Cute little fingers, and little toes are coming, We are excited to announce our family is growing!
- Let’s shower our lady before her big day!
- Come and welcome those tiny hands and tiny feet!
- With a cute tiny nose and a charming brief smile, we have someone special coming in just a short while!
- We can’t wait to meet our little girl! Join us in celebrating our perfect baby girl!
- We’re absolutely delighted that it’s a girl!
- A baby girl is on the way… so let’s have some fun before the delivery day! Dresses, dolls, and curls… guess what! It’s a girl!
- Hey ladies: let’s celebrate and welcome our little Queen is coming.
Baby Shower Invitation Wording for a Boy
- Cars, trains, and tractors… oh my! It’s almost a special time to meet the little guy!
- Our love is uncountable. We’re jumping for another joy–it’s a boy!
- Bottles, chocolates, colors and many more let’s shower this baby with gifts galore!
- Come join the celebration
- we have much anticipation
- Of the wonder and the joy,
- for our baby boy!
- We can’t wait! Someone special is coming–let’s celebrate!
- A new baby is just the creator of a beautiful story.