The purpose of a housewarming party is to celebrate the new place and the many different memories the family will be making in that place.
This is one of the most exciting parts because by throwing a housewarming party you are basically sending out the message that how excited you are with the new living space.
At this party, you want to show off your entire new interior, your paintings and also the garden. Through this party, you want to share your excitement as well as happiness with your family members and friends.
All the guests at the party are also expected to bring some gifts for the host so that they can decorate their new home with these gifts. All the participants in the party want to give them something that is unique but also pretty at the same time.
If you are invited to a housewarming party and you are planning to go there then there are certain tips that you must consider:
- At the housewarming party, there will be people who are also invited so taking a colorful bouquet will help you to make a statement and also to add freshness and ambiance to any given room. The good thing about a multicolor bouquet is that it adds a splash of colors to any given space and therefore it also adds positivity and freshness to the environment.
- Always choose vibrant colors and try to avoid dull colors. Remember that this is a happy occasion and the color of the flowers must compliment the occasion. Before finalizing the flowers try to find out their meaning and go for those which are symbolized positive things.
- While choosing flowers for housewarming parties always go for flowers that are fragrant like roses, lilies and also calla lilies. Fresh orchids are also a very good option if you want to go for both fragrances as well as vibrant colors. Good looking flowers are a perfect way to add freshness to a new house.
- Try to ask the host about the interior of his new place and then choose the flowers according to the interior. This way you will be doing a huge favor to the recipient because they can put the flowers in their living room and can enjoy the color and fragrance of the flowers.
- You can also put the flowers in a pot if you want your gift to last longer. By doing so the vase could be put in the study room, kitchen slab as well as near the window.
- If you want to be a little extra with your gift then you can go with a matching vase that goes well not only with the flowers but also with the interior.
- Don’t just buy and send out the flowers rather write and a heartwarming and nice note wishing them good luck in their new house. This will show them how genuinely you are excited and happy for them.
Now that you know some of the tips for gifting flowers at a housewarming party below are some of the flowers that you can give for such purposes.
Orchids are definitely number 1 on our list because this flower has not only a unique shape but also vibrant flowers that make it a perfect entrance hall statement for the host to welcome people in their new living space.
Another best thing about this flower is that it is easy to take care of and needs very little care and that is why it is an ideal housewarming gift for those people who have avery busy schedules.
Peace lilies are other graceful and beautiful plants with beautiful flowers and just like orchids this one also needs very little care.
This plant has very lush and glossy leaves which can help to transform any building into a house and along with that this amazing plant has some amazing air-cleaning properties.
If the host of the housewarming party is a foodie then you must go for herbs or a small herb garden. Another reason to gift herbs is they have an amazing fragrances and can instantly fill the new house with their amazing smell.
These are beautifully-textured, low-maintenance and also these are available in a variety of different colors and that is why these are the best option for the housewarming party.
You can either buy a single succulent plant or you also have the option to make a customized garden in a bigger pot.
Bonsai trees are just a perfect and attractive addition to any new house. In some traditions, these trees also signify luck, happiness, and harmony and that is why these plants are perfect for housewarming.
Roses are perfect flowers for every occasion including housewarming parties. You can either go for only roses or you can mix these flowers with other flowers and make a radiant bouquet.
The good thing about roses is they are available every year and also they are found in a wide variety of colors so that you can choose the best one.
Carnations are a must-have for house warming party. Their color and appearance make them perfect for every occasion and housewarming parties are no exception.
You can either give only carnations or mix them with flowers like roses, orchids and lilies and make a customized bouquet and surprise the host with your creativity.
A Housewarming party is a special occasion because it is a way of celebrating the new house with loved ones and you can make this occasion even more special by gifting flowers.