Now that you started planning for the wedding, the Flower Delivery Singapore should be special but within your budget. Which flowers will you pick for your wedding? If you are having troubles picking or choosing the right flowers for your wedding, this list of flowers that most brides pick may help you to narrow down your choices. Ask the Florist Singapore to help you decide and pick the right wedding flowers that will suit and complete your dream wedding. Here are the 10 flowers to choose from:
- Rose – Symbolizing love, beauty, and eternity, Rose is the most common flower type that most brides want in their bridal hand bouquet. With more than 3,000 species of roses all around the world, you will be able to choose one for your dream bridal bouquet. They are also perfect for any wedding flower arrangement or decoration.
- Lily – For elegance, purity, and beauty, Lily is always the chosen flower for most brides. Its trumpet-shape gives a very distinct design for the bouquet and for the flower decoration. Lilies are perfect for tall arrangements. Ask the florist in Singapore for help and for other ideas in the floral design.
- Tulip – Symbolizing consuming love, happiness, and beauty, Tulips are commonly chosen because of its versatility. They are available in a wide range of hues and shades and most of them are vibrantly colored from magenta, purple, red, orange, yellow, peach, pink, and white.
- Peony – The large and full size of the flower’s head and its bright color are used as bridal bouquet flowers and wedding flowers. They also have the strong natural scent. Look for beautiful ideas of wedding floral decorations using peonies from the flower shop Singapore.
- Gardenia – The dark green leaves of Gardenia provides not just the sweet scent but also the complements to the beautiful flowers. They are commonly tucked in the bouquet or designed in a floating style. A florist delivery of the wedding bouquets usually comes with Gardenias for the green leaves.
The wedding Flower Delivery Singapore of one of these flowers on your wedding is probably expected, but you can have your bouquets unique and different from the rest by mixing all or some of them together in one piece. Let the florist help you create the most special wedding floral design, including the bouquets and flowers for the entourage and flowers for the decorations.