Bridal bouquets are available in different styles. A wedding will never be complete without the bridal bouquet. When you choose a Flower Delivery Singapore for the bridal bouquet, you will find that the Florist Singapore has all the types and styles of bouquets to choose from. If you are not sure of what style to choose for your own wedding, here are some of the popular choices among brides.
- Round bouquets – Round bouquets are among the most popular hand bouquet for any wedding event around the world. Most brides prefer the elegant designs and style of the round bouquets, especially when they are designed by the wedding florist in Singapore using large flowers. Large roses, carnations, and peonies are just perfect for a large bouquet.
- Cascade or trailing bouquets – The cascade or trailing bouquets are suitable for romantic style of weddings. They look more formal and traditional, and they are just perfect for brides who prefer the classical beauty of bridal bouquet. A simple flower arrangement in cascade design is what each bride pictures themselves as they walk down the aisle.
- Tied bouquets – Tied bouquets consist of flowers tied together to form a bouquet. They are usually wound together using wire, and they are perfect for weddings in modern style or design. Ask the online florist Singapore for the best flowers for tied bouquets that will complement your wedding gown.
- Posy bouquets – Posy bouquets are usually made from small flowers. They are perfect for minimalist style and for hand-tied bouquets. Ribbons usually go well with the Lily of the Valley flowers for this type of bouquet. Look for the perfect design from the flower shop Singapore and see how you want your posy bouquet to match your gown.
- Modern bouquets – Modern bouquets are usually composed of exotic and wild tropical flowers. They are great for brides who love the modern and contemporary style of wedding. There are many choices for exotic flowers and the wedding florist can help you pick the best one suitable for your own style.
The Flower Delivery Singapore of these bridal bouquets are definitely created and handled by professional wedding florists. If you are hiring one for your wedding, you have the advantage of having the best style and design suitable to your taste and within your set wedding budget. Always consider what the florist can do for your bridal bouquets before you finally order one.