The tradition of flower gifting and giving flowers on Valentine’s Day is practiced ever since from different parts of the world. The Flower Delivery Singapore is one option of sending flower gifts in Singapore on Valentines and even on other special events and celebrations. The Florist Singapore has all the best designs and arrangements of flowers for gifting purposes for Valentine’s season, and if you are planning to surprise your love with a special Valentine hand bouquet, here are the different types of flowers to choose from:
- Roses – The most sought-after flowers for Valentine’s Day are roses. This is the number one romantic flower that lovers and couples get to feel the magic of love on this special day. Now that flower experts and local farmers breed roses, there are almost 150 types and colors of roses to choose from. Roses are in fact, a never-ending gift option because of its beauty, romance, and aroma. The online florist Singapore can give you hundreds of designs for the most special flower arrangement this season of love.
- Carnations– In its ruffled appearance, sometimes similar to roses, makes it very feminine, sweet, lovely, and romantic. They are one great option when it comes to romantic gifts on Valentine’s Day. They come in a wide range of varieties and colors as well, and they are more affordable than imported roses. The flower shop Singapore always has Carnations even before the Valentine’s season approaches.
- Tulips – Its simplicity is combined with elegance and sophistication, making it a great flower for Valentine’s Day. They are a perfect gift to women who loves simplicity but also deserves the elegance. The florist delivery of a bouquet of tulips on Valentine’s Day is a common picture to expect.
- Lilies – Lilies are very elegant yet romantic. It makes your flower gifting integrated with a touch of class and elegance. They are available in orange, pink, red, and white, and they are sometimes best to combine with a box of chocolates for romantic purposes.
- Alstroemeria – If you want to give a unique flower bouquet, this is the perfect flower type to consider. Its design, shape, and colors are beautiful and lovely, and they make for a perfect romantic flower gift to give to a loved one on Valentine’s Day.
There are still a lot of flower types to choose from, and the florist can help you create the best bouquet. For this season of love, send her the Flower Delivery Singapore of your chosen flowers and make her feel loved.