Generally, winters are not conducive for the growth of flowers, especially roses. There is an increased demand for flowers because of winter weddings, and local growers have limited blooms in stock. One can always order the required flowers through flower delivery Singapore. Given below are some tips to order flowers in winters:
- It’s best to go for a local florist so the flowers remain fresh and unspoiled when they arrive. Make sure the florist you select has an actual shop with a proper address. Avoid ordering florists that only operate through phone.
- If you order from an online florist, browse pictures of floral arrangement posted on their website. This way, you can select the best bouquet of flowers for your friend or colleague. Every element of the bouquet adds to the cost, so make sure you ask the individual price of each element, such as flowers, vase, container, ribbon, card, etc.
- Another important consideration when ordering flowers is the budget. Firstly, decide the amount of money you can spend on a bouquet or flower arrangement. Always inquire about delivery charges as well as terms and conditions, as there may be hidden charges or taxes.
- Florist Singapore advises customers to order seasonal or locally grown flowers as these are easily available through flower shop, online florist and flower delivery Singapore. Avoid ordering rare or exotic flowers, because there are high chances that they may be kept stored in refrigerators, thus losing their freshness. They will not be healthy or vibrant as seasonal flowers. Also, avoid ordering flower in high demand. For example, roses become very expensive just before Valentine’s Day and Christmas.
- Professional florists advise that you should order a vase as an accessory for your bouquet instead of a basket. If flowers are kept in vases, they will remain fresh for a longer period as they have access to the required amount of water. Though many florists add foamy padding while creating beautiful bouquets and flower arrangement, the foam can soak up the water, leaving little for the flowers themselves.
- If you want to avail a good deal for your bouquet, it is best to contact several different florists and then compare their prices. This way, you will be able to order the best bouquet at the best price. Prices can vary from florist to florist depending on the range and diversity of their selection.
The above-given tips can help you order the ideal bouquet for your friend, relative or colleague.