Love is a relative term. Expressing love to your partner is different for everyone. The words love comprises various other emotions like trust, respect, gratitude, appreciation, honesty, loyalty, friendship, etc. And do you know? A research study claims that it is necessary to express love to your partners regularly, to have a healthy relationship. The main reason for divorces and breakups across the world is the lack of communication between partners. Many couples do not spend the quality of time together to know about each other. Moreover, in the majority of relationships, women are the ones who try to take out time for the couple. But the question is how can we express our love to our partners?
Many consider gifting expensive gifts and some may opt for royal lunch and dinner dates. Well! These ideas are great for a special occasion or to couples who make a weekly grand. But what about the middle class? And does the gifts and efforts have to be expensive to express love to your loved ones?
The answer is “NO”! even small petty things can do wonder. God has created flowers to help you do it an economical way. Flowers can work miraculously and act as the agent to romance in your relationship. Below mentioned is a romantic procedure that any layman can follow to express love to your partner. It is romantic and economical at the same time. So all the folks fasten your seat belts and get ready to imagine a pocket-friendly romance series.
Step 1: Do all the homework beforehand. This includes your partner choices, things that she does for you regularly, the food she likes, her favorite drinks, her favorite romance flowers because believe it or flowers are the only items that going to work diligently in the whole plan.
Step 2: expressing love is not a one-time event, one has to put on efforts to make it successful. Plan out everything sequentially, i.e. from waking up to cuddling in the night.
Step3: Surprise is what women like. Well, make sure you keep it a secret. And keep backup plans handy.
So one ready-made plan is:
1) Wake up in the morning before your wife does. Check the list of her chores she had to do in a day. Like laundry, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen shelves, or any other thing. Arrange a breakfast in bed for her made by you or from outside. Give a good morning kiss with her favorite bouquet by her side.
2) Have breakfast with her. Help her with chores like doing dishes, laundry, and cleaning. Take a romantic shower together and take her shopping or maybe grocery shopping.
3) After coming back help her making lunch. Turn on the TV, have lunch together and watch a movie. Take a good nap together on the floral bed of red roses that you made for her.
4) In the evening, take her for a long walk and talk all the lovey-dovey things with her. Pull out the hidden white carnation from your pocket and put it in her hair.
5) At night, take your lovely wife to her favorite restaurant for an amazing dinner. Giver her a bouquet of pink lilies with heart messages and any piece of jewelry. Talk to her with your most cheesy lines, make her laugh, tell her how important she is in your life.
6) Go back home. If you have a bathtub, take a bath with bubbles, purple hydrangeas, and vanilla-scented candles. Open a bottle of wine and relax together. If you are not married talk to her about the future of the relationship together.
7) Last but not least cuddle and sleep.
Tip: Say I LOVE YOU as many times as you can!
Are your eyes in tears? If yes, don’t worry, it was ought to bring tears in anyone’s eyes. The above plan is every woman’s dream plan. Did you notice? What flowers can do? You just have to find romantic flowers for one you love and they work like magic. You can plan an extensively romantic date for your partner with a few flowers depending on the budget. If you still do not want to put extra effort, don’t worry just give her a stem of a rose. It is pocket friendly and does not require any sort of change.
Your partner deserves your quality time no matter what. You have to make an effort to express your feelings to your partner at least once a week. There is always a different kind of happiness or spark on the person’s face when they see flowers. There are thousands of ideas on the web about how to express your love with flowers. Just remember! All you have to do is find romantic flowers for one you love.