If you think that choosing wedding or bridal flowers is just an easy thing, then you’re wrong. With lots of flowers that you can choose from, deciding for a pick can be very challenging. You can consider the shapes as well as the colors of the flowers when narrowing your options. It is also an advantage if you are aware of the names of the flowers as well as the different arrangements that you can choose from. You can ask suggestions from a trusted florist in order to make the right decision and make your wedding extraordinary.
Popular Wedding Flowers to Choose From
With a wide variety of flowers to choose from, it is best that you go for the popular ones. So when planning a wedding listed below are some of the options that will definitely fit the occasion.
- Gypsophila or Baby’s Breath – This flower is perfect for bridesmaids and ideal for table centers.
- Roses – This flower is always popular for important occasions because of its romantic impact that will add beauty to your wedding. It is a classic choice but definitely shows elegance.
- Garden Roses – This type of flower offers a vintage look with a beautiful scent.
- Hydrangeas – If you want a great design for the bouquet, then this can be a perfect addition to make it look livelier.
- Calla Lily – With the unique shapes of this flower, you don’t have to doubt why it can give the design a luxurious appeal. This type of flowers suits large flower arrangements.
- Peonies – If you are looking forward to having a summer wedding, then Peonies can be a great choice. It can add volume to the bouquet and a beautiful fragrance.
- Anemone – You can use these flowers in creating small bouquets for the flower girls.
- Succulents – If you want a unique arrangement of flowers with a different kind of texture and shape, then you can consider having succulents.
- Amaryllis – When designing the table center or if you want to create a large arrangement, you can make use of Amaryllis.
- Sunflowers – This type of flower can make the occasion lively because of its cheerful appeal. It can be used for table centers or for bridal bouquets.
- Carnations – Create small to large flower arrangements with texture by using carnations. This can be an affordable choice that can already guarantee a stylish look.
- Chrysanthemum – This flower can help you add mass to an arrangement in a cost-efficient way.