Flower bouquets and flowers for decorations have a large market as people enjoy the visual appeal and the scent they offer. Today, there are many companies that offer home flower delivery Singapore and many other parts of the world. Bouquets are bought if it’s a wedding, if you are visiting somebody at the hospital or a funeral. At the same time, there are different categories of flowers used for each occasion. Flower shops have often dried flowers that are used in wreaths, potpourri which is used an alternative for scented candles in the house.
Here is a list of some of the most popularly used flowers that are dried and used for bouquets and wreaths.
- Amaranth – Its scientific name is amaranths caudatus. It is a rich red colored flower which is its natural color when dry. It gives a very feathery effect to bouquets; either they can be used as birthday flowers or just for decorating a dining table.
- Anaphalis – These white refreshing baby flowers are great for a flower arrangement as they complete a bunch of flowers and make them look complete.
- Annual statice – These lavender flowers make a beautiful hand bouquet for a bride or her bridesmaids.
- Brome grass – Green feathery long stems can be used for a fruit basket as a giveaway at weddings or for an ill person.
- Lemon leaf – Its yellowish green color completes a flower arrangement.
- Strawflowers – Used to make wreaths and flower arrangement baskets.
- Penny flowers – dried penny flowers are often spray painted and used for decoration at home. These are often an alternative of brome grass in bouquets.
There are not just birthdays and anniversaries that people deliver flowers to their loved ones but there are many other occasions like just a thank you bouquet, wishing luck, sorry flowers and the list goes on. Florist Singapore provides their customers with a wide variety of flowers and has made choosing and delivering flowers much easier now. You don’t have to visit a florist shop because now they have online selecting, paying and free Flower delivery Singapore. This is especially convenient for people who are always on the go and can’t visit a shop physically.
Dried flowers have been trending and people prefer them for flower bouquets as it gives is a more contemporary look. It also saves money as dried flowers are less expensive than freshly pick flowers. If you are sending over just a dry flower bouquet, then it will save you the worry of when you deliver fresh flowers as you don’t know how fresh they were when they were delivered especially when ordering online. Dry flowers are great for bouquets; flower arrangements etc. as they don’t wilt like fresh flowers.