Flowers will always be a part of any occasion. They consider it as a perfect way of accentuating the venue that can provide a lovely and cozy atmosphere that would uplift the moods of the guests. With the beauty of flowers, you can never deny the fact that it can easily catch attention and make the occasion memorable. If you are planning for your wedding and you want to make it fabulous then for sure you will start the preparation as early as possible. It only means that you have to look for the right flowers that you know will perfectly suit your wedding.
Just like choosing your wedding dress, you also have to be very careful about deciding what flowers to use at your wedding. Remember that this is not just about the ambiance that you can create with these flowers but this also has something to do with your looks knowing that you also need to hold a bridal bouquet. You have to take this part seriously if you want everything to be perfect on your special day.
What to Consider When Looking for Wedding Flowers
When it comes to looking for wedding flowers, you will certainly have lots of options to choose from. You will not only consider the types of flowers, colors, availability, and cost but it is also important for you to decide whether to have silk flowers or real ones. Though both can be perfect for your wedding, it is still important that you weigh the pros and cons of your options before you come up with a decision.
Silk Flowers for Weddings
People become more and more practical when it comes to spending money. This can be one of the reasons why silk flowers are also becoming popular when planning for weddings as suggest experienced florist. Gone are the days when people only focus on having fresh flowers for various occasions. Silk flowers were made to look realistic thus making it hard for you to identify which one is real from the fake ones. So to help you decide whether you will use these flowers at your wedding, here are the pros and cons of using silk flowers.
Pros of Silk Flowers
- Choosing silk flowers will prevent you from worries about the quality or freshness of the flowers. You don’t have to consider the weather because you can be assured that the flowers will still look vibrant and fresh. You don’t have to worry about keeping the flowers alive knowing that it will never die.
- Silk flowers have no expiry date. It only means that you can still use the flowers after the occasion. You can bring it at home, put it in a vase, and display it to improve the ambiance. You don’t have to replace the water from day to day while preserving its looks.
- You can always have the peace of mind you need that you can get the type of flowers you want for your wedding. This can keep you away from worrying about the availability of the flowers which is a common problem if you’ll choose the real ones.
- You can choose from a variety of accents for the flowers such as rhinestones and shells.
- Artificial flowers will not cause allergies, especially to the bride.
Cons of Silk Flowers
- There will be the absence of the scent that only real flowers can give.
- Some silk flowers don’t look realistic.
- Silk flowers are not that meaningful and romantic like the real ones.
Real Flowers for Weddings
Real flowers will always be the first option for a wedding day celebration. They can make this day extra special by beautifying the venue and of course, the bride. The looks and the beauty of flowers are just some of the factors that you can hardly see from silk flowers. Listed below are the benefits of using real flowers for weddings.
Pros of Real Flowers
- Real flowers produce a fragrance that reminds the bride of this memorable day in her life.
- Real flowers will always have the elegant look for a vibrant atmosphere. It can also add beauty to the bride for a more stunning look.
- Real flowers carry with them their meanings thus making the occasion more romantic.
- Using real flowers on weddings will always be a part of the tradition.
Cons of Real Flowers
- Real flowers are expected to wither after a short period of time. In this case, it is important that you get the flowers on time to be assured that it will still look fresh during the celebration. Aside from that, you might be required to change the flowers when they get dry.
- Real flowers can also cause allergies because of the scent and its pollen. In this case, it is important for the bride to be very careful when choosing flowers.
- Using real flowers can be more stressful because you have to consider its availability and you also need to make reservations ahead of time to be assured that you’ll get the flowers for the wedding. You also have to check the flowers from time to time to preserve its freshness and beauty.
- You can no longer use the flowers as a display at home because they will eventually dry up. Unlike in silk flowers, you can be able to use it as a decoration at home for as long as you want without worrying about changing the water every day.