Floristry has been on the rise in the past few years. Research has shown the increasing popularity of florist services as offered by flower delivery Singapore and Florist Singapore. Floral designs are incorporated in various industries from the fashion industry to the interior design industry. Let us take a look at top floral design trends for summer 2016.
When it comes to the fashion industry, floral patterns are everywhere. The Barcelona Fashion Week exhibited floral appliqué based bridal dresses which shows the popularity of such patterns. Accessories such as bags and hats are printing floral patterns on them. Flowers are everywhere in the fashion industry.
Moreover, when it comes to interior designing, flowers are used to add beauty to a bare room. This is done not only in the form of printed wallpapers but also summer flower arrangements made of seasonal flowers such as sunflowers, cosmos, orchids and daisies.
When it comes to floristry here are some trends observed to be popular in summer 2016:
- Galvanized metal containers and buckets are gaining popularity to arrange flowers. These are easy to make and add to an overall glamorous look.
- Gold painted flowers especially in weddings are the trend for this summer.
- Carnations and orchids are in high demand this season. These can be found easily in flower shops.
- When it comes to colors, rose quartz and serenity are the pick of 2016. Garden roses and hydrangea are found in similar colors which are pleasing to the eye. Subtle tones are mixed with greenery to give a modern look to floral setups.
- Another trend is to display significance of certain cultures using floral designs. Florists create flower arrangements using flowers endemic to a certain country. A hand bouquet of hibiscus and plumeria would represent the Hawaiian culture.
- Moreover, many customers in summer 2016 are opting for fresh blooming flowers which are in season.
- Using contrast to arrange flowers is also becoming popular. Top florists have used colors in contrast such as purple and yellow to create beautiful arrangements. Flower delivery Singapore assists its customers with the latest designs in the market.
- The ombre effect is created using different flowers of the same shade. This adds a romantic effect to the setup.
It can be seen that flowers can be incorporated into various areas of life. The designs made from flowers are easy to manipulate and gain consumer attention. However, the trends may vary in different countries around the world as competition grows. Some flowers are seasonal and are not available in summer. Online florist in the floristry industry can help pick out the best possible floral design.