A wedding celebration is a once in a lifetime event in your life and many people would really put plenty of time, money and effort in making sure this event becomes very memorable and successful. They spend money for what the entourage; more especially the groom and the bride’s wear. Likewise, they also spend money for the flowers that will be used on the venues; both in the church and in the reception.
Flowers make any celebration to look and feel more festive and joyful. They brighten everyone’s spirit and make the event really look wonderful. Almost every member of the entourage uses flowers in their outfit as accessories. The bride also holds a Bridal Bouquet. Even the bridesmaids and made of honor use flowers to accessorize their hair and have their own Hand Bouquet. There will be a different Flower Arrangement that will be used in the wedding ceremony than that which will be used in the reception. Likewise, in the reception, the presidential table will have a Flower Arrangement not similar to what the other tables have.
You can buy the flowers from any Flower Delivery Singapore companies that you know. But if you want to save your time and effort, why not check out “Littleflowerhut.com”, an Online Florist that offers solution for all your flower needs in Singapore. We offer a lot of different types of Flower Arrangement at very reasonable prices. You can pick your choice and place your order when you visit https://www.littleflowerhut.com.sg/ or you can place your order via SMS too. Specify the date and time of the event and your order shall be delivered into any address in Singapore free of charge.
With all these fresh flowers; the Hand Bouquet, the centerpieces etc. that have been used during the wedding event, both in the church and in the reception, it will be such a shame that these flowers will just be thrown or left uncared for. These could still be used in other events or be used to brighten up other people’s day. What can you do to these wedding flowers so you could maximize their use? Besides, much money were spent on them it will be best if they can still be of use while they are still fresh, fragrant and beautiful.
Below are some of the things you can do with your wedding flowers.
- Imagine sending these in a nursing home and give every woman her own Flower Arrangement. That will surely put a wonderful smile on their face and give them a great feeling as well. Though you have to make sure the nursing home allow flowers as some people might have allergy to them.
- You could also give your loved ones’ graves and bring these flowers to them.
- You could give a Flower Arrangement to some of your guests who want to keep one and bring home with them.
- You could also put some of these flowers at your altars at home.
- Or maybe, just maybe, there might be some other Flower Shop that buys them back for some bucks.
- You can dry a Hand Bouquet and frame it, maybe together with your picture at the wedding to serve as a memento of the event especially if you are related to the bride like you are the mom.
Please do not just throw these gorgeous flowers to the garbage while they are still fresh. There are other things you can do with them so you could get more use of them while they last.