Buying flowers from your nearby florist and then not having a container to put them in is what you don’t want. Vases are used to put fresh flowers in, to preserve them for the next few days. These are also great for decoration if you have no flowers to put in them; a vase could just sit on a side table or a coffee table and make the space look complete. Vases are often provided by companies mostly when they do flower delivery to make it look more appealing.
If you often buy flowers and have no idea about flower arrangement, here is a guide on which vases you should choose for different kinds of flowers:
- The best choice in flower vases is glass vases because they are seen through. This gives you the opportunity to see if the water is dirty, you can change it and also the contrast of green stems in the water looks pretty and gives more character to the bouquet placed in it. This is recommended if you are gifting someone birthday flowers or gifting flowers as a house warming gift.
- Single flower vases – if you are sending single flowers to somebody, you will need a bud vase that holds a single flower or a cylindrical vase. These single vases with flowers are mostly sent out as an apology or a date invite. The florist provides options for their customers of various types of vases that they can choose from.
- Pet lover flower vase – This could be used for a house warming gift; a hypo head flower pot for people who are pet lovers. This could be a decoration piece for a lawn and can later also be used as a pot for planting plants.
- White vase – A white vase can be used where you are sending bright flowers. This could be used as “get well soon” flowers or a wedding bouquet which could be used as a flower arrangement at the venue.
- Florists online often have the option of personalizing your vase. These could be bought as birthday gifts. Customized items are found to be more thoughtful by people who receive them; these customized vases could also be a great Valentine ’s Day flower bouquet too.
- Flower urns – These are a bigger version of a vase and mostly used at events for decorations. Porcelain white urns would be perfect for a wedding reception or a baby/bridal shower.
Flower delivery is a very competitive business as every florist shop has their online shop where people order and get flowers delivered. This is why Singaporean florists always are on the go and aim to never let any customer down.