Losing a loved one can be one of the most depressing parts that anyone would never want to go through. However, you should accept the fact that death is just a part of existence and no one can stay in this world forever. You have to prepare yourself to experience such situations no matter how hard it is. No wonder why people get too emotional when writing a thank you letter for funeral flowers because it makes them reminisced all the memories that they have had with the departed.
It is just normal that you can’t easily finish writing lots of cards in a day know how difficult it is for someone to go through this stage. You can take your time writing the letters one at a time to somehow lessen the sadness you feel after what had happened. Try to spend a little time every day when writing the cards while surrounding yourself with people who are close to your heart. One of the most effective ways for you to overcome emotional stress is to be with your family and friends. Talking to them can help you understand the situation and accept the lost little by little.
The idea of sending thank you letter is not considered as an obligation so there is no need for you to pressure yourself. This is just a way for you to express your gratitude to those people who have been there during your tough times. Aside from that, this can also bring you a feeling of comfort because you are letting your feelings out thus making you feel better.
If ever that you don’t know how to start writing a thank you letter for funeral flowers, then here are some tips that you can consider.
- You have to make a list of people who have sent funeral flowers. This is to help you easily create personalized messages for each individual and also for you to avoid missing a name.
- It is not compulsory to create a thank you letter for those who have sent funeral flowers to a departed so you don’t have to feel pressured and stressed about preparing messages individually.
- If ever that you are not comfortable in writing a thank you letter for funeral flowers then you can assign someone who will do it for you like a relative. He will be the one responsible for creating the message and sending the mails knowing that you are still going through depression. You don’t have to make a long message instead you can make it simple as long as the message comes from the heart.
- If you want to write the thank you message for funeral flowers yourself but you are not yet ready then you can delay the writing. You can take as much time as you need until you feel comfortable doing it.
- It is important for you to include the name of the departed when writing a thank you letter for condolence wreath. You also have to sign the note for the recipient to know where the message came from.
- You can also make the note personalized. In this case, it is best that you handwrite the note instead of printing it out. The effort you’ll make will be much appreciated by the recipients.
- When creating a note, you can include the type of flower and how it looks. In return, you can possibly get comfort and support on how you can be able to overcome your situation and be stronger in facing the future.
Who Will Receive a Thank You for Funeral Flowers
Writing a thank you note after a funeral is never an obligation. You don’t have to send the note to all people who have come to the funeral however there are important individuals that definitely deserve to receive one if they did the following.
- If they have send funeral flowers
- Give a donation to honor the departed
- Have written a condolence note
- Organized spiritual or mass bouquets
- Musicians who played for the funeral
- Have helped in dealing with the guests like bringing foods and drinks or doing errands
The Importance of Sending a Thank You Note for Funeral Flowers
Sending a note to people who have spent time going to the funeral can be a simple gesture for you to show how much you have appreciated their efforts. Though it may be difficult to get a pen and paper and start writing a note, you still have all the time you need when you would want to do it. Besides, you don’t have to make it long instead it should be short and simple. If ever that you cannot really do the task, then you can always ask help from other family members or relatives.
You are not obliged to send a thank you card right away however you should also avoid sending it too late. You have to include the delay in your note for them to know or understand the reason. In order for you to easily come up with a list of people to whom you will send the note, it is best that you have a piece of paper with you during the funeral where you can write the names of people who dropped by. It can also be helpful if you will include their telephone numbers.