If you think that your house is too plain, or too boring, then maybe the house plants can spice things up a bit in your humble abode. There are many benefits you can gain by simply placing an indoor plant in your house. They are very functional decorations that do not need a lot of attention and care. They are not only wonderful to the eyes, but they also create a relaxing and calming ambiance in any room.
It is a proven study that spending time with nature, be it a simple walk in the park or a picnic, can help reduce stress levels. That is why it is very helpful to have indoor plants around the house or in any room you might want to relax in. Especially the living room. There are many types of Indoor plants to choose from, and if you are just starting to decorate your space or have just recently moved to a new house and in need of simple and beneficial decorations, then the list provided below is for you.
Top beautiful house plants to choose from
These houseplants are easy to take care of and can actually help with the circulation of oxygen around your leaving space. They would provide you with cleaner air that would definitely have you feeling calm and rejuvenated better than in a room without plants whatsoever. These are some of natures miracles.
- You may have a familiarity with this plant because its gel is used because of its healing properties. This plant is used to treat burns and cuts and is known to be good for your skin.
- Aside from being a medicinal plant, these plants are also very helpful in fighting pollutants in the air that can be found in your ordinary cleaning products. They can warn you if the air around your house or room has gotten a bit too excessive with its air pollutants.
- It is best to place this plant somewhere the sun can hit it like near open windows and spaces as these plants really love a lot of suns.
- Not only is this plant really beautiful to look at because it is simple and elegant, but it is also a plant that needs little care and attention. One of the low-maintenance plants that will definitely be a good thing to place around your home. Like any other plant, this plant reduces the number of harmful toxins in the air and makes the air around your house cleaner and fresher.
- It is one of those plants that will definitely help purify the air and the environment around it. These plants may not be as low-maintenance as the other indoor plants but it would definitely make the air around much cleaner and would help you relax better.
Red- Edged Dracaena
- This plant can grow up to your own ceiling as its average height would often reach up to 15-feet tall. This is a great decoration and indoor plant to place in large open spaces like the living room or the media room. Any room that can clearly fit this plant would be a good choice and somewhere where it can have more sunlight in a day
- These plants are not only helpful, but they are also a great investment as they can last for many years. They are beautiful for their heart-shaped leaves and can even grow decorative vines. This plant is perfect for a creative and elegant look for any home and they are also very good at absorbing xylene.
- One of the easiest choices of plant, especially if you are new to having indoor plants at home. These plants do not need much water or even light to thrive. These plants are also unlike other plants as they tend to release oxygen during the night, which makes it the perfect plant to place in your bedroom to help you sleep soundly with the clean air.
- Also known as an ‘air purifier’ these plants are known to be one of the easiest plants to take care of and grow. They can thrive in dim lit areas and even cool climates which makes it very low-maintenance. They also help clean the air by eliminating toxins.
- These plants may be small in size, but they are very good at clearing formaldehyde from the air. Because of its small size, you can place them in your kitchen shelves or hang them on your walls. They do not need much care and can thrive even with limited amounts of sunlight.
There are many indoor plants you can choose from that will definitely give your house that oxygen boost as well as makes it look livelier and more beautiful. Indoor plants are mostly easy to take care of because they can thrive in cooler and dim-lit environments without much-needed water and sunlight. Which is why they are considered indoor plants in the first place. You can always experiment and look at other indoor plants at your local florist and ask what their benefits are. All indoor plants have the benefit of cleaning the air around your humble abode so it is never a bad idea to get one.