A new baby is the most precious gift every parent can have. The little bundle of joy brings happiness to the family. Nothing can make the couples feel complete than having their own babies. When the family expects the arrival of a new blessing, wishing them warm greetings and congratulations will make the experience and the life-changing moment even more memorable.
What to Write in a Baby Card?
Aside from a lovely flower bouquet for the new mom and a hamper of baby gifts for the new baby, you may also want to write a baby card and express your heartfelt messages to the family as they welcome the new baby.
How To Wish Someone Who Gave Birth?
If you have a specific tone for your thoughts and wishes, whether you want the simple and short quotes or some humorous messages, or you prefer to write prayerful wishes, it is thoughtful to wish them happiness and joy for the new baby.
Best, Short, Simple New Born Baby Wishes
Send your warm wishes and thoughts for the arrival of the new baby with these short, simple, but heartfelt new baby wishes:
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
- Enjoy the journey of parenthood with the guidance of the Lord!
- Welcome to the world little one! You made it a place full of delight and wonder.
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, joy, and love as you welcome your precious little one.
- I am so happy that your beautiful baby is about to arrive. May love fill your hearts on the day your baby arrives!
- Wishing your new baby a long happy life with laughter and fun and love.
Funny Baby Congratulations Messages
Welcoming the new baby in funny and humorous messages is just great. Sometimes the words and phrases make the moment a time filled with laughter and giggles.
- Congrats to the new parents….Let the noise begin!
- Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA!
- Congratulations! Can’t wait to see your new boss.
- Welcome to parenthood where your only vacation is your trip to and from the grocery store.
- You did great in making a beautiful, tiny human. Congratulations!
- Welcome to the world! We are always here for babysitting and making extra bottles.
- I just got news of an angel going to make its presence felt in your life! Get ready for laughter, big noise and lots of hugs!
- Wishing you the best of luck on changing nappies and feeding times!
Prayer for new born baby
New babies are a blessing and a miracle that brings a ray of light in the home and in the hearts of the excited parents. Parenthood can be a tough challenge and you can send your prayers and divine wishes for the family to express your thoughts.
- I ask God to protect you and the little one He send to make your life filled with colours. May you feel His divine grace each day!
- Praying for God’s peace and health for you and your new bundle of joy.
- May the arrival of your new baby bring you more happiness! Children are a gift from the Lord. Psalm 127:3
New Born Baby Wishes to Mother
The arrival of the new baby is such a happy moment for the mommy. Sending wishes and gifts to the new mom as she welcomes a new baby is an exciting experience. The new mom will surely love your wishes and thoughts.
- You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world and I cannot wait to see the sweet blessing.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! May your world be filled with love!
- Wishing you a future filled with love, happiness, and laughter with your new baby! Congratulations!
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy. We are so happy for you and the arrival of your new child.
- Hey there, new mom! Congratulations on the arrival of your baby! Heard he is the cutest baby in the hospital. Cannot wait to see him!
- When we nurse our babies, it teaches us how to live and it makes us realize what it really means to give. Congratulations for becoming a mother!
- Congrats! Can’t wait to spoil your little baby with hugs and kisses.
New Born Baby Wishes to Father
A simple “Congratulations” message to the father of the new baby can be enough. Moreover, you can still express your sincerest wishes in long lines and phrases.
- Warm wishes to the new born baby and the lucky parents too.
- Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride. We are very happy for you.
- Wishing you the very best of luck with your new baby and your new life as a family.
- A father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your new born is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will never want to miss a single precious moment!
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing father. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
Grandparents’ Wishes for Grandchildren
Grandparents share the excitement and the wonderful feeling of having grandson or granddaughter. They have sincerest wishes and prayers for the cutest and most adorable baby.
- A parent’s job is to critique, judge and motivate. A grandparent’s job is to pamper, spoil and cuddle!
- Your arrival into this world is a reason for us to get up gladly every morning. We are here to support you as you grow up to become a wonderful person.
- Having a grandchild like you is as nice as having our own child, but the advantage this time is that we already know how to raise you. We are happy you came at the right moment.
- To my grandchild, I may not see you every day or talk to you often but I think of you every single moment. I wish to hug you and cuddle you each day.
- My dearest grandchild, looking into your eyes makes everything else melts away.
How to Congratulate a Co-worker on a New Baby?
Based on co-worker relationships, sending congratulations and wishes on having a new baby is a way of showing concern and support.
- To my co-worker, sending you heartfelt wishes for the arrival of your new baby. I hope that you will enjoy every moment of it.
- Wishing you the best of life as you cuddle your beautiful bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- I couldn’t be more excited for you for your new baby. I wish you good health, happiness, and love as you enjoy your new born baby!
- Congratulations on your new baby! You are such a beautiful soul and you deserve such a wonderful blessing.
- Sending you well wishes and congratulations on the day your baby arrives. May you feel our excitement through this message!
Best Wishes for Labor and Delivery
For a woman in labor and delivery, words and messages of encouragement will make the experience different. They need deeper love and support in order to find the strength they need. Whether you are the husband or you are a family or friend, sending your messages is helpful.
- A lovely baby is coming. I wish you joy, health, and a safe delivery. Congratulations!
- Prayers for safety and strength as you deliver a healthy baby. May all your wishes come true!
- May you and your baby be healthy and in good shape! Happiness to your family!
- Best wishes for your safe delivery! We are happy for your blessings.
- A precious little baby is on the way. What an exciting time for your family!
Creative Baby Shower Wishes and Messages
Saying the right messages and inspiring quotes in a creative way can be more than just an expression of support and encouragement but a way to show love for parents on having their new baby.
- New small arrival – big joy! I’m sure your second baby boy (girl) is gorgeous!
- This might be your first child, but it certainly will not be your last. I can see from pictures that this is what you were made to do.
- Enjoy parenthood! The smile of your little one will make your day full of love and laughter.
- Congratulations! Happiness is coming your way as your new baby arrives.
- A brand new miracle that you can call your own is the birth of your new baby. Congratulations and enjoy the lifetime blessing!
Sweet Congratulation Wishes for New Born Boy
Sweet congratulations and warm wishes for the family for the arrival of their sweet little baby are encouraging. The family deserves the messages.
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet your little boy. May you feel the excitement of having the son you have dreamed of!
- If he’s anything like his father, he’ll be a handsome baby boy!
- Congratulations on your little man! Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats bikes and all sorts of surprises.
- Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!
- A new joy to hold in your arms! Waiting to cuddle with him!
- Wishing you all the best in this exciting new stage of your life with your new baby boy.
- Wishing you and your new baby boy many years of good health, love, and happiness.
- Wishing you much happiness as you welcome your new little bundle of joy into your family!
- May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfil all your dreams. Congratulations!
- This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
Congratulation Wishes for New Born Girl
The arrival of a lovely baby girl is such an exciting moment for the new mom and dad. Your sweet messages to the new parents will inspire them more as they enjoy the new experience.
- Congratulations for having a beautiful little girl that you will cherish. We are excited to meet your princess.
- A part of your heart that was in your tummy is now a permanent part of your life. Congratulations for having such a pretty baby girl.
- A little girl is here. Get ready for lots of laughter and joy.
- Best wishes for your beautiful bundle of joy. I know that your little princess will bring you so much joy.
- Congratulations! I can’t wait to meet your baby daughter grow as amazing as both of you.
- Congratulations on the arrival of a little princess in your family! She is such a beauty to behold in your arms and in your heart.
- I wish you happiness as you welcome an adorable and cute little baby girl today. May you feel the happiness that the new baby girl brings!
New Born Baby Quotes
The birth of a new born baby is a reason to celebrate and a time to say inspirational quotes and messages to the blessed parents.
- The little feet make the biggest footprints in your heart. Take your time and celebrate the new blessing of a lovely baby.
- To hug and to hold from the day the baby is born to a lifetime, congratulations on the birth of your little one!
- A new baby is a new beginning of many wonderful things. Hope you and your family enjoy the new experience. Congratulations!
- How wonderful it is to have a new baby to love. Best wishes and more happiness to your family!
- Wishing you the happiness you deserved on the arrival of your new baby. May you be blessed with happiness and lots of beautiful memories!
Happy First Month Baby Wishes
The baby’s first month is an amazing milestone for your little baby. The baby may develop and grow rapidly but each moment can be a time to cherish each step of the way.
- As your baby turns 1 month, enjoy every moment of it because time flies by so fast. Happy 1st month to your baby!
- Congratulations on your baby’s 1st month. May the joy of parenting bring you a lifetime of laughter and happiness!
- Your baby’s 1st month brings joy to your mom and dad. May your special day be filled with good health and precious moments to cherish!
- From the day you were born into this world, you have been a source of joy to the family. You are so adorable. I wish you a long life and a happy first full month of life!
- May your first full month of life be a relaxing and joyous ceremony for you and your family!
Congratulations on Baby’s First Steps
The baby’s first steps are a major milestone that every parent wants to remember. Each journey begins with the first step. Congratulate the parents with these messages:
- Congratulations on your baby’s first step.
- Your baby took the first step. Congratulations! It means all fun and excitement.
- Congratulations little one! Your first step is precious to your parents.
- A baby’s first step is headed straight into your heart. Congratulations and best wishes to you.
- Hooray! You did it! Each milestone is a worthwhile celebration.