It is graduation time again, and this year such a happy occasion should be celebrated in a special way. When it comes to celebration, it will never be complete without graduation greetings and messages. Saying “Congratulations Graduate!” in a thoughtful way shows that you are proud of the person and the accomplished milestone. With heartfelt graduation greetings, you will inspire the new graduate and celebrate the achievement. Honor your graduates this year by sending graduation flowers and by writing inspiring graduation quotes and messages.
What message should I write on a graduation card?
Writing on a graduation card does not need long and commencing messages. You can be casual or formal but what really matters is your sincere and heartfelt congratulatory message.
- Congratulations! You did it just like we knew you would! You made us proud.
- We are proud of your accomplishment. We just can’t wait to see what your future brings. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your Graduation! You have such an exciting adventure ahead of you.
- On your graduation, we honor your hard work and dedication and your journey to success. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! Don’t be afraid to carve out your own path. We are here to support you.
What to say in a graduation message?
A graduation message can be a message of encouragement or recognition of the person’s hard work. You can express how proud you are of the graduate.
- Congratulations on your accomplishments! I k now that the best is yet to come in your life because you deserve it. Keep on reaching for your goals!
- It requires a lot of hard work to reach such a difficult course, yet you made it with flying colors. I had no doubt that you will make it. Congratulations!
- You are a rock star! Congratulations! We are so proud of you!
- All your hard work has paid off. Congratulations and Cheers to your next journey!
- Hats off to you, Graduate! Here’s to all your late-night study. Congratulations!
- We are so proud of you and everything you’ve accomplished. Congratulations!
- You did a great job. Never forget that there is nothing you can’t accomplish when you believe in yourself. Congratulations!
- Happy Graduation! Sending you our warmest greetings as you celebrate your accomplishment.
What to say in a graduation message from parents?
Parents are always the most proud when a child graduates. The graduation messages from parents may show pride, joy, and words of encouragement for the next journey.
- Glad we are here to watch you graduate. No one is more proud than us. Congratulations Son!
- Congratulations with love for you, my child! We look up to you with pride and honor for the amazing person you are becoming.
- As your parents, we are so proud of you and we are glad to share the excitement of your graduation day. Happy graduation!
- It seems like just yesterday when you were just a kid starting high school. Now you have become a confident young man about to receive your diploma. It’s been our joy to watch you grow and achieve so much these past four years. Hope you know how proud we are and how much we love you.
- It’s a beautiful thing for parents like us watching the daughter we’ve always loved growing up and getting one step closer to her dreams. Congratulations with all our love!
- What a proud day! We just couldn’t be any happier for you!
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. We wish you the best of luck for your future. Remember always that we are by your side. Congratulations!
Funny graduation messages
Funny graduation messages allow you to say your messages that will make the graduate laugh. From light jokes to hilarious quotes, sending your funny greetings to the graduate will turn the occasion even more memorable.
- So finally you graduated. But remember half of the credit goes to me because I helped you complete your assignments. Where’s the treat? Happy Graduation!
- Congratulations on your graduation! I can finally believe that you are smart.
- I always doubted that you have a brain. Congratulations! You proved me wrong.
- Cheers! Did you ever think that this day would come? We didn’t think so either!
- Happy Graduation! Or should I say “Happy Get out of home and live on your own!”
Sweet graduation messages
The joyous celebration can also be a sweet moment to someone who graduated with your sweet messages and greetings.
- I always believe in you. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation! Keep moving forward and just reach for your dreams. I have your back.
- Here’s to a sweet ending and to a new beginning!
- Fly high and reach for your dreams and I will be your wings. Congratulations!
- Happy Graduation, my dear! I love following you and your journey.
Inspirational graduation message
Inspirational quotes and messages on graduation day will boost the graduate’s confidence even more.
- Always remember: There’s no limit to what you can do if you keep on believing in yourself. Congratulations!
- Never wait for the perfect moment, instead take this moment and make it perfect! Cheers to your graduation!
- Shoot for the stars, and in case you miss, you will land among stars. Happy Graduation!
- Let your dreams be your wings! I wish you the best of life as you step ahead towards your new journey. Congratulations!
- Congratulations graduate. Always remember that the most difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
- Happy Graduation! Wishing you that your degree will unlock more doors to success that you deserve.
Genuine graduation quotes can be simple and basic but they can express your thoughts and wishes for the graduate.
- Cheers! Let’s celebrate your success. You worked so hard for this degree.
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- This calls for a celebration! Congratulations!
- You did it! Congrats!
- Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!
- What an impressive achievement! Happy Graduation Day!
Graduation message for sister
Graduation day is a special day for your sister, and with your greetings and messages, it will surely be a moment of pride and joy.
- Good looks, brains, heart, and now a diploma, too? You’ve really got it all! Congrats sis!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success. So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and we are very proud of you sister.
- Warmest congratulations on your graduation. I am so glad to see you reach your goals with flying colors.
- Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!
- I have seen you worked hard and never get tired of trying. Congratulations to you my dear sister! You are born to shine!
- To the most hard working and ever focused sister, Congratulations! Watching graduate today makes me so proud and happy.
- Happy Graduation, Sister! I am lucky because I have you as my sister and role model. You are my inspiration.
Graduation wishes for brother
Whether you want to praise your brother’s determination or you want to tell him you are proud of him, write a graduation message for your brother and make the day more special.
- Congratulations on your graduation, brother! No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations brother!
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
- Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires a lot of passion, commitment, and true dedication. But you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats brother!
Graduation message for son
Thoughtful words of graduation greetings and recognition for a son will be remembered forever.
- As you face the world by yourself, we are nervous, but deep inside we always know that you will come out a winner. Best of luck son!
- Son, you have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become. I am the proudest today. I love you now and forever, son. Congratulations on your graduation!
- It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult and become successful in life.
- Keep on reaching for your dreams and remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son!
- What a proud day for us seeing you graduate today! We just couldn’t be happier for you, son!
Graduation wishes for daughter
This moment is surely dedicated to the parents, so whatever the achievements, recognize it through graduation wishes for your daughter.
- Congratulations and best of luck to you, our daughter. We are proud of what you have accomplished.
- Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart!
- We are so proud of you today and always. You have always been a smart woman since you were born. Congrats, my daughter on your graduation!
- Happy graduation sweetie! Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you. Enjoy your graduation we are so proud of you!
- Congratulations! Here’s to an exciting new future ahead of you. Wishing you happiness as you celebrate your achievement.
Graduation message for niece
If you are a witness to your niece’s hardship in studies, this is the perfect time to acknowledge her hard work.
- I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there are more to come your way. You have made us proud, my dear niece.
- Congratulations on your journey to success, my dearest niece! I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals.
- There’s no better feeling for an aunt than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear! Enjoy your graduation!
- I am so proud of the woman you’ve become now, my niece. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
- To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you can go. Congratulations on your graduation!
Graduation wishes for nephew
Your nephew will surely be a role model for your kids and for all your nieces and nephews. Let him know how much you admire his dedication in studies.
- I would like to congratulate you, my nephew, on your graduation. I am always a proud aunt.
- It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. The whole family is proud of you.
- You have come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow. Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. Happy graduation!
- To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your graduation. Cheers to your success for now and for the coming years!
- I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations to my dearest nephew!
Special granddaughter graduation message
Special graduation messages will inspire your granddaughter to do more in school or in the next journey.
- Congratulations for your achievement, my granddaughter! Wishing you success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you and we are proud of you.
- We always wanted to see you reach for your dreams! Enjoy this moment. You deserve the celebration for all the hard work and great job you did in school.
- Congratulations to my darling granddaughter! Now you can pursue your career and your successful life.
- Having a granddaughter like you is priceless. I am proud to have witnessed you grow through the years. Happy graduation!
- What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is bright ahead. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
Unique grandson graduation message
Your grandson will always remember your words of wisdom and encouragement on the day of his graduation.
- Cheers to your success, grandson! I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
- You have not only made your parents proud but have made me the happiest grandparent in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends in your life and the next one begins. I am so proud of you on your graduation. Congratulations, grandson!
- Happy graduation day, my dearest grandson! You made us proud as you have always been. Wishing you more success as you head on to your next journey.
Graduation Wishes to Friend
For a friend who had done so much to achieve his or her goals, your graduation wishes will give your friend a boost of confidence on graduation day.
- Prayers and blessings on your graduation and for your future. Congratulations on your graduation today and best wishes for all your tomorrows!
- Congratulations to you, my friend! I know life has more wonderful things in store for you. Hope that you will always find yourself as happy and full of big, crazy dreams as you are today.
- Graduation is the perfect time to look ahead and reach for your new goals. May you find the happiness you deserve! Congratulations and enjoy your moment!
- Success is now in your hands! You are going to be a star! Congratulations on your graduation!
- Wishing you the best on your graduation day and more success in the future. Congratulations, friend!
What to write in a graduation thank you card?
Whether you want to appreciate their presence or their gifts on your graduation celebration, or you want to appreciate their heartfelt greetings and wishes, writing them a thank you card is a wonderful idea.
- I am so grateful for all your greetings and thoughtfulness. It means so much to me.
- Thank you for the thoughtful graduation gift and for your presence on my graduation celebration. This special day will never be as wonderful without you.
- I greatly appreciate your generosity and your acknowledgment of my achievements. Your support makes me even more dedicated to pursue my dreams.
- Receiving your graduation greetings put a smile on my face and brings warmth to my heart. Thank you for the messages and encouragement you sent me.
- Accept my warmest thankful wishes for the graduation greetings you gave me. Your support makes all the hardships worth it all.
- A simple ‘Thank You’ may not be enough to let you know that I appreciate your graduation greetings.