Thanksgiving Day is celebrated annually in different parts of the world. It is the perfect time to greet everyone and convey gratitude to them. Whether you are with them gathered around a festive table or you are away from them during this special event, take the opportunity to craft your Thanksgiving Day card. Here are some of the best Happy Thanksgiving Day greeting cards quotes, wishes, and messages:
Thanksgiving Day Quotes Funny
Funny Thanksgiving Day quotes and wishes will surely make the day a little lighter and delightful. Let out your funny side and create fun, memorable moments with your loved ones with these Thanksgiving Day saying quotes and wishes.
- It’s Thanksgiving Day but it is actually Turkey’s Day Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Day to all of you!
- I am so happy and grateful because we have vegetables on our table. We have Carrot Cake, Pumpkin Pie, and Zucchini bread.
- What I am really thankful for on Thanksgiving Day is that I get to see all of you. And of course, I get to taste the pies – the best pie ever!
- Bring the turkey in and let’s have a feast. This is what I really am excited about. Cheers!
- It is Thanksgiving Day! I am thankful that you are here. That means I don’t have to do the cooking.
Thanksgiving Day Love Quotes
More than gratefulness and thoughtfulness, love should come out on Thanksgiving Day. Show your love to everyone by sending them romantic and love Wishes for Thanksgiving Day quotes.
- As I count my blessings and thank God for them, I always count you a hundred times. You are the greatest blessing that I am thankful for in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day my love!
- Today is Thanksgiving Day and I am so thankful to have you beside me to celebrate. Cheers to our first Thanksgiving Day together!
- Because of you and your love, my heart is filled with the Thanksgiving spirit all year long.
- I am forever grateful for the love that continues to grow in us through the years.
- On Thanksgiving Day, my heart couldn’t be more grateful because of you. Your love is what I am most thankful for.
- I am overflowing with joy today and for always. You are the greatest gift I ever received. Happy Thanksgiving Day! I am happy to spend it with you.
Thanksgiving Day Quotes Inspirational
It’s the best time to catch up with family, friends, and love ones. As you are gathered around the table, let this inspirational Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes light up your heart and soul.
- It is not just the festivity and grand dining table to thank about but every one of you, as well, who are dear to me.
- Wishing each and every one of us long and prosperous life ahead. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You are an inspiration to me and for that, I am thankful wholeheartedly. May you continue to inspire other people! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- May we continue to embrace each other with gratitude, respect, and love! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Our hearts are always connected even if we are miles apart. On Thanksgiving Day, I want to thank you for being a part of my life.
Thanksgiving Day Blessings Quotes
It is a day of appreciating all the blessings and all the goodness of God. Remind everyone of the bountiful blessings showered upon you throughout the year with these Thanksgiving Day saying quotes.
- May God’s abundant blessings and richness in grace be upon you and your family on Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! May God bless you with good health, wealth, and success all throughout the year!
- I believe that gratitude unlocks all the blessings in life. I am so thankful that I have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Day Prayer Quotes
Thanksgiving Day prayers are sure to bring peace and unity, as well as joy, within the heart of everyone. Send them these Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes and prayers to your loved ones here and abroad:
- Today, we give the highest glory and thanks to God. We thank You for giving us the time to gather together. We thank you for the presence of each of our loved ones. We thank you for the food you provided. May God’s blessing continue to shower our lives!
- Father in Heaven, we thank you for the wonderful day you have given us today. As we celebrate Thanksgiving Day, we ask for your peace and love to embrace us.
- With a thankful heart, o Lord, we come before you. May your grace abound in our lives this Thanksgiving Day and always!
Thanksgiving Day Bible Quotes
There are plenty of Biblical verses and quotes suitable for this occasion. Write these Happy Thanksgiving Day greeting cards Bible verses t let them know you care:
- “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” 1 Chronicles 16:34
- “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High.” Psalm 50:14
- “And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.” 1 Chronicles 29:13
- “I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.” Psalm 69:30
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Family
The family has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day. With new perspectives and hopes for the coming year, it is a thoughtful gesture to send them your greetings. Here are some of the best Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes for family:
- Have a festive Thanksgiving Day! Wishing you love, peace, and joy as your family gathers together on this occasion.
- With many things I am thankful for, it is my family that always tops the list. Thank you to you my dearest family, for making my life complete.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, everyone! I am so grateful for each and every one of us present today.
- I want you to know that I am more than grateful because I have you as my family. Sending you warm and joyful greetings on Thanksgiving Day!
- Even if we are miles apart on Thanksgiving Day, please know that you are always in my thoughts. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, my dearest family!
- Our family is my biggest blessing, and I am thankful for all of you on Thanksgiving Day and for always.
- My heart is overflowing with so much joy and love because of you. Happy Thanksgiving Day my beloved family!
- My family never gives up on me. I am more than grateful for you all. Hope everyone is happy on Thanksgiving Day!
- You are the sunshine that lights up my life each day. I am thankful for having you. Let’s celebrate today. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You have made my life the best it can be. I can only be so grateful each day. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Husband
Besides the busy preparation for the Thanksgiving celebration, do not forget to wish your husband heartwarming and meaningful Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes.
- There is no word enough to describe how grateful I am for having you as my husband. But let me say it anyway. Thank You, love! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Life has been tough this year but I am thankful that I have a wonderful, hardworking husband. Wishing a Thanksgiving Day that is filled with love, joy, and peace!
- I thank God every day for blessing me with a loving husband. Today, I express my gratitude to God and to you. May happiness fill your heart on Thanksgiving Day!
- On this Thanksgiving celebration, I thank the Almighty for you. You are an amazing husband and I can’t ask for more. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my love!
- You always do everything in the most excellent way for me and our family. My heart is full of gratitude because of you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!
- This Thanksgiving Day, my heart is filled with love because of you. May you feel the spirit of Thanksgiving Day and may it bless your soul!
- To love you is the only gift I can give on Thanksgiving Day. I hope and pray that you are blessed each day with more happiness!
- What a great blessing you are to me and to all our children! Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, my dearest husband!
- Every day I thank you for letting me find true and beautiful love in you. Thank you for your love. Happy Thanksgiving!
Wishes on Thanksgiving Day for Wife
Thanksgiving Day is the best time to let your wife know that you are more than grateful for her. Showing your appreciation through Thanksgiving Day saying quotes is a great way to melt her heart on this special occasion.
- To my dearest wife, this Thanksgiving Day celebration is never complete without telling you how much I appreciate you. I love you more each day!
- Thank you because you make me feel loved and cared for every single day. Wishing you all the happiness and love you deserve on Thanksgiving Day and always!
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, my lovely wife. Your smile, your laughter, and your love make my day even happier.
- Not all husband is blessed enough to have such a loving and caring wife like you. I am thankful to God that you came into my life.
- You fill my heart with so much happiness because of your love. Today, you are the one I am most thankful for. Let’s celebrate Thanksgiving Day together with love and joy.
- To my wife, thanks for everything. Having you makes me the happiest husband. Thanksgiving Day is always wonderful when I spend it with you!
- I don’t need anything today because with you by my side, Thanksgiving Day is complete!
- Thank you for making my life and our marriage so much wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving Day, love!
- My wife, my love, my greatest blessing, you are the reason for my happiness. Hope you have the best Thanksgiving Day with me!
- The thought of having you here today, by my side and in my life, I could never ask for more. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Father
Find the right words to express your gratitude to your father on Thanksgiving Day using these Happy Thanksgiving Day greeting cards wishes and messages.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, Father! Your love and support mean a lot to me.
- On Thanksgiving Day, I am sending you my warmest greetings. You have been wonderful through the years, and I am forever grateful because I have you as my father.
- May God’s richness in grace and mercy embrace you every day! Sending you our love on Thanksgiving Day.
- Wishing you a fabulous and prosperous Thanksgiving Day as you count your blessings and enjoy your loved ones surrounding you today. Happy Thanksgiving Day Papa!
- Today is the perfect time for me to say “Thank You, Father” for all the things you provided us through the years. Let us celebrate Thanksgiving Day together with a grateful heart and with a smile in our face.
- Thank You, Daddy, for everything! Have a blissful Thanksgiving Day with mom!
- I feel honored to be your child. Thank you for all the sacrifices. Happy Thanksgiving!
- To my ever-loving Dad, thank you for always looking after me and my needs. May God bless you and mom with happiness on Thanksgiving Day and every day!
- We appreciate your sacrifices and love for the family. Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebration, Dad!
- You stood by me through thick and thin and I am so much grateful. Wishing you happiness and more life. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Day Wishes Messages for Mother
It may not be easy to find the right messages, wishes, or quotes to express how you feel for your mother. On Thanksgiving Day, you can find several lines online that may suit your emotions. Here are some of the best Thanksgiving Day saying quotes to write on your greeting cards:
- I am always grateful for you, Mom. No one can take your place in my heart and in my life. Wishing you the best of Thanksgiving Day!
- I am beyond thankful for having you as my mother. For everything you did for me, all I want to say is “Thank you” and Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishing you the warmest, happiest Thanksgiving Day, Mama! I want to take this time to thank you for always being here beside me no matter what.
- Sending my greetings across the world to the best mom on Thanksgiving Day! You are one of the biggest blessings I thank God for each day of my life.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, Mom! you are a true blessing from above. I can’t thank you enough for everything that you have done.
- Thanksgiving Day may come and go but I will be forever grateful to you, Mom. You are my inspiration!
- For the most caring mom who never gave up on me, I wish you joy and blessings on Thanksgiving Day! I love you and I am so thankful and grateful to you.
- Thank you for raising me to be the best person I can be! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Being your daughter is truly a great blessing! May your Thanksgiving Day be filled with goodness and love! Love you, Mom!
- Thank you for always making me feel I am fearless because you have my back. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, Mom!
Thanksgiving Day Wishes to Friends
Friends are special and they deserve special greetings from you on Thanksgiving Day. It is also the best opportunity to share your thoughts and sentiments, as well as your blessings, with friends who make your life meaningful. Use these Wishes for Thanksgiving Day quotes.
- Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day, my friend! Gratitude always fills my heart when I think of you today.
- Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day celebration. I wish you all the best in life and the happiness you deserve.
- Wishing you good health, happiness, and wealth on Thanksgiving Day! May all your prayers do come true!
- Thank you for the friendship and for all the happy memories we shared. This life will never be so meaningful without you. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Thanksgiving Day is a time to reflect on the blessings we received throughout the year. Today, I am grateful because I have you as my ever loyal friend. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you the warmth of the autumn as you are surrounded by your loved ones today!
- Sending you joyful greetings on Thanksgiving Day! May your heart be filled with bountiful joy and wonderful moments as you celebrate with your family!
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Colleagues
It is a great time to share the joys and cheers of the holidays. On Thanksgiving Day, include your colleagues and coworkers on the list of people you plan to greet. Here are the perfect Wishes for Thanksgiving Day quotes.
- Taking this opportunity to greet you and thank you for making it easy and pleasurable to work every day. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishes of good health and prosperity to you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving Day! I am thankful to have worked with you since day one.
- So much gratefulness for our partnership and team at work. Looking forward to more successful projects with you. Blessings and happiness on Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you my teammate. You always do your job excellently so that everything will be less hassle for us.
- Thank you for your positive attitude at work every day. May your Thanksgiving Day be filled with positivity and blessings!
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Teachers
Teachers deserve appreciation and gratitude, and on Thanksgiving Day, don’t forget to make them feel special. Here are some of the Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes for your teachers:
- You are priceless and most valuable because of your teachings and dedication to teach us. On Thanksgiving Day, we appreciate and thank you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving celebration!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to the best teacher who taught me a lot. I am thankful for having an amazing teacher like you.
- Thanksgiving Day is the best time to show you how much I appreciate the efforts you showed to teach and inspire us in school. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, Sir/Mam.
- You never fail to reach out and give us hope when lessons seem difficult to understand. Thank You! We wish you the best on Thanksgiving Day and always!
- Sending you our warmest greetings on Thanksgiving Day! Our admiration and gratitude for you will never cease.
Thanksgiving Day Messages for Employees and Staff
The connection that you have with your employees and staff is vital for a good working relationship. Let them know you value them by sending these Happy Thanksgiving Day greeting cards.
- We value each and every one of you, our employees and staff. You did a great job. Happy Thanksgiving!
- It is Thanksgiving Day and it is the perfect time to tell you that you are appreciated. May you enjoy the day with your family!
- Thanksgiving Day is the time of reflection and appreciation of the things we are most grateful for. Today, we want to let you know that you are one of those things.
- The success of our team will not be possible without your cooperation and effort. Allow us to thank you and greet you with the warmest Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Have a joyful Thanksgiving Day! We wish you and your family happiness and blessings as you celebrate the occasion
Thanksgiving Day Quotes for Clients
Clients and customers are one of the reasons you are thankful on Thanksgiving Day. They make your business successful. Let your clients know you appreciate them by sending them heart-warming greetings and wishes on Thanksgiving Day.
- May your Thanksgiving Day celebration be filled with blessings and laughter! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving Day with your family.
- We are grateful for wonderful customers and clients like you. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You have been with us through the years. Thank you. May your Thanksgiving Day and all your days ahead be filled with wonderful blessings!
- Every day I am thankful for having clients like you. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Working with you is one of the things I am thankful for. Sending you warm wishes for the Thanksgiving Day celebration!