When someone you know passed away, whether he or she is a close friend, colleague, co-worker, former classmate, or relatives, you will want to send your sympathy to the believed family by sending Condolence Wreath Singapore. The Flower Delivery Singapore offers a wide selection of funeral flowers to choose from, and here are some of the types of flowers that are usually available designed by the Florist Singapore:
- Standing Sprays. Flowers in standing sprays are typically displayed on an easel and are usually placed near the casket. The flowers are usually composed of the usual ones like chrysanthemums, lilies, orchids, roses, carnations, and many more. As what the online florist says, you can choose any kind of flowers for the funeral, just make sure that they are in the proper flower arrangement and design.
- Casket Sprays. These floral design is placed on top of the casket. Family members usually provide this funeral flower and most of the flowers used are in white and lavender colors. Some also include the favorite color of the deceased.
- Condolence Flower Wreaths in circular shape, heart shape, and cross shape. Wreaths are usually designed on an easel and placed somewhere prominent in the area to serve as a display. This is the reason why the flower shop creates wreaths in extravagant design. It can be ordered for same day flower delivery option to anywhere in Singapore.
- Funeral Baskets. Friends, relatives, and other individuals prefer to send the funeral baskets. There are plenty of designs available for this type of funeral flowers and are ideal to be brought to the mortuary as well.
- Funeral Plant. For some family, Condolence Wreath flowers are not appropriate, probably due to their beliefs and religion, instead, they prefer to receive plants that symbolize hope, peace, and sympathy. You can choose a green plant or a flowering plant or a combination of both types to send as a message of sympathy to a friend for the loss of a loved one.
Flowers may have their symbols and meanings, and they are used widely for romantic purposes. But because of the natural beauty, form, shape, colors, and scents, these same flowers are also best for funerals and to convey the message of comfort to the bereaved family. The Flower Delivery Singapore can help you choose the right flowers to send to a friend who lost a loved one.