It is difficult to find the right words or messages to tell or convey the bereaved when one of their loved ones passed away. In fact, there is no exact word to say that will take away the pain from their grieving heart. On the other hand, a heartfelt sympathy funeral flowers and condolence messages may play a big role in soothing the pain and comfort the troubled and wearied heart. Comforting words can act like medicine or balm of relief to the wounded or broken soul for the loss of loved ones. If someone you know is grieving today because a family member passed away, here are some condolence messages and words of sympathy that will surely lift the soul and make them a little happier when you send a condolence wreath flower delivery in Singapore:
Condolence Sympathy Message For the loss of a parent
Losing a parent is never easy. For your friend who is hurting inside because his or her parent dies, there are deep words of condolences and messages of sympathy worth saying to give comfort and relief to a grieving soul.
- “Heartfelt sympathies to you and your family on the passing of your father or mother.”
- “Please accept my deepest condolences to your family on the loss of your dad. I am praying for your family’s comfort and peace.”
- “Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers on this difficult period in your life. I pray that the love of your family will keep you strong.”
- My family extends to you our deep and heartfelt condolences on the passing away of your father or mother. He /She became a great parent to me, too, and I will never forget him /her.”
- I pray that the Lord gives you and your family the comfort you need on this sad time. Know that I am here anytime you need a shoulder to cry on.”
Condolence Message on Death of Mother
It is heartbreaking to lose the woman who cared for us from the womb, on to birth, and as we grew up. When someone loses a mother, you can try to console them with these messages:
- “Your mum was a mother to us all and the mom everyone wanted to have. I am so grateful to have met her. My deepest sympathies for your loss.”
- “Your mom wanted me to remind you of how much she loves you. I pray you will be strong. Condolences my friend.”
- “Your mom was a gift to all who met her. I am so sorry for your loss.”
- “Your mother brought sunshine to a workplace that needed it. We are terribly sorry for your loss. Please accept our deepest condolences.”
- “Your mum has been our friend ever since we moved to town. We have lost a truly amazing woman in our community. We pray that you will find solace in your family and community members that surround you.”
Condolence Message on Death of Father
Losing a father can make one feel lost. Where a father has always guided and protected his children, now the family will have to go on without the strength of the father. As a relative or a friend, you can send appropriate words of sympathy for a person who lost a father.
- “May we offer our sympathies to you and the family on the loss of your father. May the good Lord bless his soul.”
- “I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know you were close to your father and he had a great influence on your life and those who knew him. The lessons he taught us will live on.”
- “Your father was a kind and humble soul. He always talked about how you always made him proud. May good memories of him light your life on the right path. We are praying for you and your family in this hard time.”
- “Your dad is a good and faithful servant. He has fought the good fight. He has won the race.”
- “We are deeply sorry for your loss. May your father’s soul rest in the arms of our Lord. May the good Lord give you strength and wisdom during these trying times.”
Sincere Funeral Message For the loss of a sibling
Losing a brother or a sister whom you grew up with will never be easy. These words of sympathy and condolences are just appropriate.
- “You have my heartfelt sympathy on the passing away of your brother /sister. May his /her soul rest in peace.”
- “I am sorry for your loss. I know that there is no word enough to take away your pain. May the Lord bless you and your family with comfort and peace in this time of grief.”
- “My deepest condolences and sincerest sympathy to you as you go through a tough time. I want to let you know that I am here if you need anything.”
- “I am very saddened to hear of your loss. Accept my heartfelt condolences.”
- “My sincere condolences go to you and your family. May you find comfort in the loving memories you have with your brother /sister.
Heartfelt Condolence Message For the loss of husband /wife
When someone lost her husband or his wife, there are heartfelt condolences and messages appropriate enough to convey your thoughts and sympathy.
- “May God ease your heart from the pain you are feeling right now. Stay strong and know that my family is here to condole with you.”
- “Please accept my sincerest condolences on the passing of your loved one. Know that my family is praying for your comfort.”
- “I want you to know that my family shares your grief at this painful time of your life. We sincerely send our sympathy and thoughtful prayers for you and your kids.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the passing away of your loved one. I will include you and your family in my prayers for comfort and peace as you go through the pain.”
- “Surely, your love for your loved one will never be forgotten. May you find comfort in God. My deepest condolences.”
Words of Condolence for Loss of Husband
A husband holds our hand in times of troubles and whispers words of reassurance in our ear. When someone loses a husband, it could feel as if they are left alone in this world without their partner. Gauge the person whether they want to be left alone or have some company as people grieve in different ways. You can console her with heartfelt messages.
- “Your husband was a great friend and mentor. We miss him sorely. Please accept our condolences and prayers for you and your family.”
- “My heartfelt sympathy for your loss. I know you had a great marriage and your love for each other is inspiring. I pray you will have the strength to carry on.”
- “I pay tribute to a great man who will be sorely missed. My heart goes out to you and your children during these trying times.”
- “I am really sorry to hear about your husband’s passing. He was a kind and influential man to all who met him. You have my deepest sympathy.”
- “Words may not sufficiently express the sorrow we feel for you and your children at the loss of your husband. He is sorely missed. Our sincere sympathies to your family.”
Words of Condolence for Loss of Wife
The loss of a wife is a deeply scarring experience. A wife is there to support us in every way she can. It can even be harder when you still have young children to care for. Words of comfort may help console a husband.
- “We are in deep sorrow hearing about the loss of your wife. She was a great mom to your kids and I know you loved each other so much. You and the kids are in our thoughts and our daily prayers.”
- “I am really sorry to hear about your wife’s passing. She was a gentle and lovely woman who always wanted to help out in any way she can. Please don’t hesitate to ask us for help as she never hesitated to help others too. Our prayers are with you. May her soul find rest in the Lord.”
- “The moments you and your wife collected over the years will remain with you for as long as you want to hold on to them. She was a delightful woman and no words can express how sorry we feel for your loss.”
- “We are blessed to have met your wife and experienced her kindness. She always wanted your happiness and we pray you will find solace to get through this sad time.”
- “Your wife was a blessing to all who met her. She was a dedicated woman and taught others to believe in themselves.”
Comfort Condolence Message For the loss of son or daughter
It can be more painful for a parent to bear the loss of a child. These simple but heartfelt messages of condolences and sympathy are appropriate for someone who just lost a son or daughter.
- “I am praying that you will find comfort in God in this difficult time. Please accept my deepest and heartfelt sympathy.”
- “In this sorrowful time, you and your family are in my prayers. My sincere condolences to your family.”
- “May God give you comfort and peace during this time of sorrow. I want you to know that my prayer goes for you.”
- “Please accept my sincere sympathies on your loss of a child. May your loved ones and friends comfort you with their love and care.”
- “Although there are no words enough to comfort your grieving heart, just know that my thoughts and prayers go for you on this time of pain and sorrow.”
Condolence Wreath Message for Loss of Son
A sweet son who has a close relationship with his parents is a blessing as long as he lives. When he dies, he leaves a hole in the hearts of his parents. At this time, we can only try to express our sympathies in short messages.
- “Forever missed, never forgotten.”
- “Until we meet again, our friend.”
- “Your son was a friend to everyone. For that, he will be missed.”
- “Your baby boy was always a pleasure to talk to and made everyone around him feel lighter and happier with his presence. He was gone too soon and we all miss him. We are with you dear as you mourn his passing. May your little angel find rest in our Creator.”
- “Please accept our heartfelt condolences for the passing of your son. Everyone knows how close the two of you are and how much he loved his family. We cannot imagine the pain you must feel. We all miss him too.”
Condolence Wreath Message for Loss of Daughter
It is a terrible thing to lose the sweet love of a caring daughter. When someone you know loses her daughter, you can send your message of sympathy along with a bouquet of flowers reminding them of the beauty of their daughter’s life.
- “Dearly loved girl and dearly missed by all.”
- “Words may mean little but know that your daughter’s generous soul created memories that all of us will cherish. We are sorry, deeply sorry about this sad news.”
- “I offer my heartfelt sympathies for the loss of your daughter. She was a ray of sunshine, a hopeful and optimistic child that radiated positivity everywhere she went. She will be missed by everyone whose hearts her life has touched.”
- “Please accept my sincere condolences for your daughter’s loss. She was a very beautiful, kind-hearted, and helpful girl. She was a blessing, your little angel. May she find rest in the arms of our Creator.”
- “No one can take away the memories you shared with your daughter. She loved you and the whole family so much. May God give you the grace to accept her passing.”
Sympathy Message For the loss of a best friend
Words of sympathy and condolences are perhaps the appropriate thing to give someone who is grieving over the death of a best friend. Here are some heartfelt condolence messages that you can convey to someone for losing a friend.
- “With my sincere sympathy and heartfelt condolences to you, may you find peace and comfort in God knowing that your dearest friend is already safe in His arms.”
- “I know how painful it is for you, but let me share your grief and condole with you during this time of pain and sorrow.”
- “I was very sad to hear of your loss. I know you have wonderful memories of your best friend to cherish forever and may those memories keep you strong. You have my sincere sympathy.”
- “I am sorry for the passing away of your best friend. I pray that the love of your family and friends comfort you and strengthen you as you go on with life.”
- “My heartfelt sympathy and condolences to you as you mourn over the death of a friend. I offer my prayers of comfort and peace for your soul for the loss of a dear friend.”
Short and Simple Heartfelt Condolence Messages For The Bereaved
Death is inevitable but somehow nothing can prepare us for the death of someone we know. When we make memories with people we have met, the more memories made or the more the impact, the harder it is to cope. We turn to humanity to help us feel we are not alone, but most of all we need to turn to our Creator.
- “No words can describe how sorry we are for your loss but we are deeply sorry.”
- “Please accept our sincere condolences to the family.”
- “Our hearts go out to you in this time of sorrow. Our prayers and thoughts are with your family.”
- “May good memories of your loved one fill you with peace and comfort.”
- “I am here for you. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.”
Comforting words of sympathy and condolences can mend a grieving soul and with friends and family around to show care and concern, it will be helpful to ease the pain. With these heartfelt sympathy and condolence messages, coping up over the loss of a loved one is easier.