Everybody knows that Mother’s Day is a special day. It is celebrated annually, though on different dates in different countries. In the US and in most parts of the world, Mother’s Day falls on the second Sunday of the month of May. Before this day arrives, people are always busy thinking of ways they can make their mothers feel appreciated. Some try to come up with the best surprises, while others will make sure that they have special gifts on hand. If you want to make your mother happy on this special day, one of the best things that you can do is to give her a personal gift. You can give her flowers and cards. You can check out flower delivery Singapore for the best fresh flowers available.
If you like personalizing your gifts, then a poem that you have composed is a good idea. If you have no talent in writing, you can just copy a nice poem online. You can order a nice flower arrangement from your favorite florist Singapore and have the card printed with a nice Mother’s Day saying. Again, if you cannot come up with your own composition, there are several sayings that you can see online.
The following are some of the most commonly used Mother’s Day sayings that you can copy and write on the card that comes with the flowers that you order from a florist in Singapore.
- “Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” by Marion C. Garretty
- “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers” a Jewish proverb
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” by Anon
- “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” by Tenneva Jordan
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” by Susan Gale
Here are two Mother’s Day messages that will surely touch anyone’s heart:
- “I believe in love at first sight, because I’ve been loving my mother since I opened my eyes.” by an unknown author.
- “It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.” by Lilly