It is difficult to find the right words or messages to tell or convey the bereaved when one of their loved ones passed away. In fact, there is no exact word to say that will take away the pain from their grieving heart. On the other hand, a heartfelt sympathy funeral flowers and condolence messages may play a big role in soothing the pain and comfort the troubled and wearied heart. Comforting words can act like medicine or balm of relief to the wounded or broken soul for loss of loved ones. If someone you know is grieving today because a family member passed away, here are some condolence messages and words of sympathy that will surely lift the soul and make them a little happier when you send a condolence wreath flower delivery in Singapore:
For the loss of a parent – Losing a parent is never easy. For your friend who is hurting inside because his or her parent dies, there are deep words of condolences and messages of sympathy worth saying to give comfort and relief to a grieving soul.
- “Heartfelt sympathies to you and your family on the passing of your father or mother.”
- “Please accept my deepest condolences to your family on the loss of your dad. I am praying for your family’s comfort and peace.”
- “Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers on this difficult period in your life. I pray that the love of your family will keep you strong.”
- My family extends to you our deep and heartfelt condolences on the passing away of your father or mother. He /She became a great parent to me, too, and I will never forget him /her.”
- I pray that the Lord gives you and your family the comfort you need on this sad time. Know that I am here anytime you need a shoulder to cry on.”
For the loss of a sibling – Losing a brother or a sister whom you grew up with will never be easy. These words of sympathy and condolences are just appropriate.
- “You have my heartfelt sympathy on the passing away of your brother /sister. May his /her soul rest in peace.”
- “I am sorry for your loss. I know that there is no word enough to take away your pain. May the Lord bless you and your family with comfort and peace in this time of grief.”
- “My deepest condolences and sincerest sympathy to you as you go through a tough time. I want to let you know that I am here if you need anything.”
- “I am very saddened to hear of your loss. Accept my heartfelt condolences.”
- “My sincere condolences go to you and your family. May you find comfort in the loving memories you have with your brother /sister.
For the loss of husband /wife – When someone lost her husband or his wife, there are heartfelt condolences and messages appropriate enough to convey your thoughts and sympathy.
- “May God ease your heart from the pain you are feeling right now. Stay strong and know that my family is here to condole with you.”
- “Please accept my sincerest condolences on the passing of your loved one. Know that my family is praying for your comfort.”
- “I want you to know that my family shares your grief at this painful time of your life. We sincerely send our sympathy and thoughtful prayers for you and your kids.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the passing away of your loved one. I will include you and your family in my prayers for comfort and peace as you go through the pain.”
- “Surely, your love for your loved one will never be forgotten. May you find comfort in God. My deepest condolences.”
For the loss of son or daughter – It can be more painful for a parent to bear the loss of a child. These simple but heartfelt messages of condolences and sympathy are appropriate for someone who just lost a son or daughter.
- “I am praying that you will find comfort in God in this difficult time. Please accept my deepest and heartfelt sympathy.”
- “In this sorrowful time, you and your family are in my prayers. My sincere condolences to your family.”
- “May God give you comfort and peace during this time of sorrow. I want you to know that my prayer goes for you.”
- “Please accept my sincere sympathies on your loss of a child. May your loved ones and friends comfort you with their love and care.”
- “Although there is no words enough to comfort your grieving heart, just know that my thoughts and prayers go for you on this time of pain and sorrow.”
For the loss of a best friend – Words of sympathy and condolences are perhaps the appropriate thing to give someone who is grieving over the death of a best friend. Here are some heartfelt condolence messages that you can convey to someone for losing a friend.
- “With my sincere sympathy and heartfelt condolences to you, may you find peace and comfort in God knowing that your dearest friend is already safe in His arms.”
- “I know how painful it is for you, but let me share your grief and condole with you during this time of pain and sorrow.”
- “I was very sad to hear of your loss. I know you have wonderful memories of your best friend to cherish forever and may those memories keep you strong. You have my sincere sympathy.”
- “I am sorry for the passing away of your best friend. I pray that the love of your family and friends comfort you and strengthen you as you go on with life.”
- “My heartfelt sympathy and condolences to you as you mourn over the death of a friend. I offer my prayers of comfort and peace for your soul for the loss of a dear friend.”
Comforting words of sympathy and condolences can mend a grieving soul and with friends and family around to show care and concern, it will be helpful to ease the pain. With these heartfelt sympathy and condolence messages, coping up over the loss of a loved one is easier.